- The demand for high-protein food is soaring in the health and wellness food market.
- A Thai food company has come up with an alternative egg white noodle, initially targeting cancer patients before expanding to a broader health-conscious market.
- Since the brand’s launch, a wide range of healthy products have been developed, including egg white rice and egg white bubbles.
- The global healthy food market is getting bigger and bigger all the time. High-protein, low-fat diets are in demand. In response...
“Home Sweet Home”, a horror adventure video game, first released in 2017, is a global hit and continues to provide challenging and petrifying experiences to players in its season 3 in 2021. “Sea of Love”, an animation for kids, telling a story of friendship between a whale, a ray, a seahorse and a shark, is streaming on Netflix. “Girl From Nowhere”, a mystery thriller drama series that became a hit globally with its second season topping Netflix charts in Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines, while ranking in the top 10 in Brazil.
These three successful titles have something in common: they are the home-grown creative products of Thailand...
- PODIUM is a Thai furniture manufacturer with 40 years of experience in producing wooden furniture.
- The combination of attractive design and cutting-edge innovation is the key to the company’s success.
- The company recently launched a new brand aimed at eco-conscious online consumers.
Founded in 1983, PODIUM has many years of experience in manufacturing wooden furniture for importers, especially in the USA and Japan. The brand has collaborated with many designers to develop unique collections, and its furniture can be found in famous showrooms all over the world.
- Rapid expansion of cacao cultivation in Thailand fuels a thriving craft chocolate scene, reflecting the growing demand for locally-sourced and high-quality chocolate products.
- Increasing consumer emphasis on traceability, ethics and health drives the rising demand for craft chocolate, signaling a shift towards sustainable and unique chocolate choices.
- Thai farmers' dedication to quality cacao and craft chocolate makers' pursuit of exceptional flavours highlight the rising significance of local and artisanal chocolate production, positioning Thailand as a key player in the global craft chocolate market.
In just a few years, the cultivation of cacao has spread across Thailand, paving the way for a flourishing craft chocolate scene. Thai farmers have honed their skills and refined their products, resulting in a significant improvement in quality and readiness for larger-scale production and consumption.
Thailand’s makers of decorative items, furniture, fashion and other lifestyle goods have been anticipating the rising global consumer demand for environmentally friendly products, by creating innovative solutions based on locally available bio resources and increasingly engaging in recycling, in line with the country’s Bio-Circular-Green (BCG) economic model and sustainable development agenda, Thai officials and businesspeople said at a recent BCG symposium and exhibition in Bangkok.
- Thai agricultural products exported to China through road and rail transportation amount to approximately 100 billion baht annually.
- Thai agricultural products were predominantly transported to China via land borders prior to the opening of Laos-China Railway.
- There are still several challenges impeding the railway from becoming the primary route for transporting agricultural goods.
Thai products have gained significant popularity among Chinese consumers for many years. In particular, agricultural goods, including highly sought-after fruits like durian, longan, and mangosteen, hold a special place in the hearts of Chinese buyers. Currently, Thai agricultural products exported to China via both road and railway routes contribute to an annual trade value of approximately 100 billion baht.